5 things to bring on my Oregon wine tour?
- Smile & good attitude is always the best way to start any and all of Sea to Summit’s Tours and Adventures!
- Bring your ID. Oregon’s wineries will need to see your ID if you plan on tasting wine during the Wine Tour.
- Appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes. Depending on the time of the year, dress appropriate for Oregon’s weather and comfortable shoes as we are headed to the Oregon’s Wine Country and not to a concrete jungle, mall or disco.
- Appetite, Sea to Summit will discuss lunch options during the wine tour. From gourmet delis, local bistros or Picnics for Private groups, either way you will have some delicious food on your Oregon wine tour adventure!
- Camera, Oregon’s wine country is very scenic during all times of year and we surely want you to capture the special moments of you and your friends having fun on your day in Oregon’s Wine Country 🙂